Trifecta Nutrition
EAT LIKE YOU TRAIN Trifecta gives you the food, the advice, and the community support you need to achieve your goals.

Coupon codes, promos and discount codes for Trifecta Nutrition

Past and expired coupons and discount codes for Trifecta Nutrition

Find deals from more stores like Trifecta Nutrition

More from Trifecta Nutrition on Instagram

CAPTION THIS 🏋️‍♀️ For a chance to win a LIFETIME premium subscription to the Trifecta app w/ daily programming from this badass herself @brookeence 👊 As always, may the best caption win 🤗😏 . . #strongwomen #girlswholift #captionthis #healthylifestyle #motivationmonday #fitnessmotivation #crossfit
Laser focus, discipline, and mad resilience. It’s been a great weekend watching our athletes compete at @thewodapalooza. 🙌 . We love seeing @colleenfotsch & @haleyadamssss challenge their abilities and seek new heights. Sometimes, it’s under the heat of competition that your true capacity is revealed. Whatever it takes to fuel that fire inside of you, find it and chase your passions. 💪💪 . #motivationalquotes #motivation #fitnessmotivation #eatlikeyoutrain #fitness #healthylifestyle #healthy #challenges
“When I diet I am all or nothing” “My cheat meals often turn into cheat days or weeks” . . The whole all or nothing approach to dieting isn’t new. It has been endorsed by diet after diet - that to see results you have to stick to the strict rules with no end in sight. This approach often fails because it doesn’t create a sustainable, balanced lifestyle. And, it often creates a ‘yo-yo’ effect where you diet harder and cheat harder. 🍩 . This is where the 80/20 rule comes into play. 80% of your diet should be primarily “whole food” based (lean proteins, vegetables, complex carbs, healthy fats). The other 20% can be ‘treat’ foods you enjoy in moderation. 😋 . The key to dieting is to find something that works best for you and your lifestyle. Calories in vs calories out is still the #1 priority for weight loss . . #weightlosstips #fatlosstips #fatloss #weightloss #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #balance #balancedlife
You can’t be mad you didn’t get results from the work you didn’t put in 💪 - “We’re into our third week of the new year... how are those 2019 goals and intentions going?! I know for a lot of us, once there’s a slip up, it’s game over. I want to remind you, though - these are NOT all or nothing endeavors! Give yourself some grace and hop back on it. Something that is SO important to help making these new habits stick is being sure the habit is SUSTAINABLE. Telling yourself you won’t eat carbs, that you need to go on some crazy detox, etc is not sustainable. It just isn’t! Find something that will help you reach your goals AND fit your lifestyle. - Case in point - I follow @rpstrength for my diet and physique training. RP has taught me so much about what to eat, how much to eat, and when, that even when I’m on vacation, I still know how to make mindful choices. Don’t get me wrong - I enjoyed Mexico to the fullest (last I checked, micheladas and pina coladas were not part of the templates 😝). BUT, when it came to making good food choices - I knew how to build my plate in a way that would keep me on track. If you’ve got your RP template but are having a hard time keeping up on the meal prep aspect of it all - check out @trifectasystem! I was so thankful to get back from my trip and have a freezer full of lean meats and mashed sweet potatoes.” . . #eatlikeyoutrain #dietmotivation #diettips #weightloss #weightlosstips #easymealprep #mealprep #freshfood