How Wethrift Makes Money: Our Commitment to Transparency and Trust
Our mission at Wethrift is to help shoppers save money when they shop online. We're dedicated to helping shoppers save as much at the checkout as possible, and providing the best experience we can for users. Wethrift is free to use, free from ads, and dedicated to helping protect your privacy.
The trust of shoppers is important to us. We're here not just to help you save money but to do so with transparency and integrity. Here's how we sustain our operations while prioritizing your needs and privacy.
Affiliate Relationships: Clear as Day
Like many other websites, we earn a commission from some stores through affiliate programs. This means if you click on a coupon from our site and it leads to a purchase, the store might give us a small thank you fee. But here's our promise:
- Total Transparency: We're upfront about exactly which pages earn us a commission. No vague phrases, just clear facts.
- No Extra Cost to You: The commission we receive doesn't add any extra cost to your purchase.
- Most pages on Wethrift earn us nothing. We're dedicated to helping shoppers find coupons for as many stores as possible.
What We Don't Do: No Ads, No Data Selling
We stand out from many coupon sites in crucial ways:
- No Ads: We don't display any ads on Wethrift. We find them just as annoying as you do.
- Privacy First: Your personal and shopping data are yours alone. We neither collect nor sell any such information.
For the Shoppers, By the Shoppers
We list coupons for as many stores as possible, even if there is no financial incentive for us to do so. While many coupon sites only publish coupons for stores that will pay commissions, our goal is to help shoppers save at as many stores as possible.