It may not be summer quite yet, but we'll go ahead and say it's close enough to make some kombucha sorbet 😆 📸 @covekombucha
Raspberry Lemonade Kombucha Sorbet 💕
1 cup raspberry lemonade kombucha*
4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
5 tbsp honey
Juice of half a lemon 🍋
Mint 🍃 for garnish *to make raspberry lemonade kombucha, add 1 TBSP fresh or frozen raspberries (or 3-4 whole freeze-dried raspberries --> link in bio 🌐) and 1 tsp lemon juice per 16oz of kombucha during the second fermentation.
1. Blend kombucha, raspberries, honey, and lemon juice in a blender.
2. Strain the mixture into a freezer-safe container, making sure to push all the liquid through the strainer.
3. Flatten any bubbles to prevent crystals from forming on the top, and cover the mixture with a well-fitted piece of wax paper.
4. Place container level in freezer and remove every 45 mins to stir. The mixture will be frozen after approximately 4-5 hours.
5. Serve with fresh raspberries & mint. Enjoy! ☀️😎