Delightful no-bake lemon tart by @nm_meiyee using @suncorefoods Superfoods Hemp Seeds and Turmeric Powder in the crust to create this gorgeous color 😍 We simply fall in love again with Mei with this stunning, creamy, refreshing and oh so delicious tart! We love this so much and we know you will too! 💛
• 1 cup fresh lemon juice
• ¾ cup maple syrup
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• ¼ tsp Suncore Foods® Turmeric Powder
• ¾ cup coconut cream
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• Pinch of salt (use Suncore Foods® Rose Salt for extra flavor)
• 2 tsp agar-agar powder
• 1 ¼ cups gluten-free rolled oats
• ½ cup almonds
• 2 tbsp Suncore Foods® Organic Hemp Seeds
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 12 dates, pitted
1. Grease a 8-inch tart tin. Set aside. In a food processor combine oats, hemp seeds, almonds and process until coarsely ground. Add dates, coconut oil and maple syrup, pulse until mixture looks like wet sand. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared tart tin. Place in the freezer to set while you work with your filling.
2. In a saucepan, combine the lemon juice, maple syrup, cornstarch, oil and salt. Cook on a medium-high heat, with constant stirring, until thickened.
3. Add coconut cream, agar-agar, turmeric and mix until completely dissolved. Pour lemon mixture into the tart and place in the fridge at least 4 hrs to set.
4. Remove tart from fridge and garnish with raspberry and pomegranate.