Can someone make this for me please 🙏🏼🌱 I’ll be over tomorrow for dinner😂 Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon with Potato Cauliflower Mash
* 2 tsp oil
* 1/2 medium onion chopped
* 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
* 10 oz sliced mushrooms mixed or white or cremini
* 1/4 cup brandy or whiskey or red wine or use broth
* 3/4 cup chopped carrots
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 3/4 tsp dried thyme or 1 tbsp fresh
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tbsp soy sauce ,tamari for gluten-free, coconut aminos for soyfree
* 2 tsp tomato paste
* 1/2 cup water or broth
* 1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot starch mixed in 3 tbsp water * 1 cup of spinach or greens
* 1 large potato cubed small
* 1 cup cauliflower florets * 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 to 4 tbsp non dairy milk
* 1/4 tsp each salt garlic powder
* black pepper to taste
* Heat Instant Pot on Saute. Add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms & a good pinch of salt and quick mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add tbsp of water if browning too quickly.
* Add the wine and mix well for a few seconds to cook out the alcohol.
* Add the carrots, celery, thyme and garlic and mix well. Add the soy sauce, tomato paste, 1/3 tsp salt (if using water or unsalted broth) and water/broth and give it a mix. Cancel saute. You can also add in 1 bay leaf and some rosemary for flavor variation at this point.
* Place the steamer basket on top of the mushroom mixture. Add potato and cauliflower to it. * Close the Instant Pot lid. Pressure Cook for 9 to 10 minutes (Manual hi pressure). * Let the pressure release naturally once the cooking is complete. Open the lid and carefully remove the steamer basket.
* Put the pot on saute, Add cornstarch slurry and give it a mix Add spinach or baby kale and black pepper and mix. Bring the mixture to a boil to thicken, then cancel saute. * Meanwhile. Transfer potato & cauliflower to a bowl and mash roughly. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive oil, non dairy milk & optionally fresh/dried herbs of choice(eg. thyme, rosemary, chives) mash well to preferred consistency. * Serve the mash layered with the mushroom bourguignon. Garnish with some fresh thyme